long distance relations, Uncategorized

Distance doesn’t matter for true love

Long distance relation. The ever increasing opportunities all over the globe and the very popular social networking have brought long distance relationships in scene. Many people shift from towns to big cities like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Banglore for earning bread leaving behind their partners which results in long distance relations and our very own Facebook unites so many people into the ‘two bodies one soul’. But then so many people say long distance relationships are hard to carry on, you can’t be possibly clear about your partner’s loyalty. Facebook often creates fake relations but there’s more to this big bad world. Not every one is mean and selfish, there are some good people too and who remain true to each other despite the long distances.

Image source: Google

Those long night STD calls, saving up all your money to recharge your phone to have that sweet voice by your side all night, sacrificing your sleep for your love has a special charm of its own. Thanks to Skype, Yahoo and Gtalk providing free video chat, so many love lorn people get too have a glimpse of his/her loved one whenever the pangs of love make you go restless. Sending sweet messages all day is something shared by many, damn the Govt for ordering just 5 SMS/day. You sit all day imagining you and him together, day dreaming about your dates. the wait to see each other in person is something that very person in long distances cherishes. Watching so many couples around makes you want to walk with him/her just like they do. Oh! and when you finally get to know he is coming to meet you, the days go away in preparing for the D-Day. Crossing each day as it passes by in the calendar, counting all days without him, shopping for everything you’d need, thinking of ways to make him/her feel special, selecting that one perfect gift, to try be the most beautiful/handsome person during the meet. The moment of separation, the time to bid good bye at the station, aren’t these things so common in a long distance relation?
Sometimes it is said that distance makes a heart grow fonder and if the partners are true to each other nothing can go wrong in a relation. True love fights its way through Facebook and long distance and any obstacle. Of course that’s tough in today’s times with so much of temptation all around but that is what love is all about. Loving your partner for who they are and wherever they are. We don’t stop loving anyone after their death, so why should a distance of few hundred kilometers bring your relation to an end?

25 Comments

AnSh

August 19, 2012

I never found any real logic behind LDRs,
    Feel free to say "Love is beyond logic" but if distance really could separate true lovers,trust me, that's no love.
    Its probably toughest state to live with,specially when everyone else around you is coupled with their counterpart; You are in love, but your love can flow only through a sms or call or Great Facebook!

And regarding those 5sms/day, its for the good of masses. Govt. has to deal with so many issues, leave lovers twitch to read texts.
    they still can talk by burning a little balance or use Internet for the same. 😉

sathish kumar

August 19, 2012

…we need not preserve any preservatives. True love is a preservative which stops one to go bad. Loved your pen again. btw I read this in short time after I deactivated my FB 🙂

Kinara :)

August 19, 2012

I almost agree with the first comment:D
    Although I personally believe in the fact that long distance,whatsoever, never spoils the effect of true love. Dunno if I am right or wrong.
    Coming to 5 sms, its just for 15 days I guess.
    Loved your writing style!

Harshita Srivastava

August 19, 2012

hahaha..true Anjit:) Let not money come in between love 😀 😀

Harshita Srivastava

August 19, 2012

And hey why did you deactivate your FB id? 😉

Harshita Srivastava

August 19, 2012

Yes Kinara, so do I :)) I wonder if this is the inexperience in relationships talking for me 😀
    And yes 5 sms/day is just for 15 days but I can see some of my friends going pretty restless due to this…so I thought may be I should speak out about their woes 😉

Crestless Wave

August 19, 2012

🙂 😀

kriti

August 19, 2012

Good work dear!!! 🙂
    Go through your blog every now & then.. And finally following it from now on!
    Its always good to be connected to people who have their own voice!! (y)

Harshita Srivastava

August 19, 2012

Thank you so much Kriti Di:)) It's always good to have regular readers of one's blog. You actually made my day 😀

harsh

August 20, 2012

Long-Distance relationship does not always hurt relationship with the person you love or care about. But it makes your relationship with them even stronger.All the time we spend apart from each other makes us want each other more……

sathish kumar

August 20, 2012

I thought I am moving into more virtual life rather go meet my friends or anybody alive 🙂

Vaanbhatt

August 20, 2012

प्यार और पैसा…अपनी-अपनी प्रायोरिटी है…दोनों साथ मिलना भाग्य की बात है…

Harshita Srivastava

August 20, 2012

Quite a nice thought…glad to have you on my blog after long Harsh :))

Harshita Srivastava

August 20, 2012

Aur bhagya ko apni mutthi mei karna hi ek manushya ki jeet hai 🙂

mohit aggarwal

August 20, 2012

Definitely distance does not matter for true love but today true love got different definition from youths point of view. Today's love is not love of God with his disciple like Shri Krishna with Gopis, all other respectives. Today Life got its different definition Money,Reputation and society got matter overall..In the end I only want to say today person can't be in true love. On the name of true love people given it worst definition…If a person has true love today it only in 5% people and they got lucky from God's Side..

Anu ~*~

August 24, 2012

Hey … Yup agreed !!
    In love distance does n't matter ….!

gunjan kumar

August 24, 2012

very true.

Harshita Srivastava

August 28, 2012

True love is surely a distant dream in today's times coz of so much of materialistic aspirations..But then we do need to make people realize that the true essence of life doesn't lie in money but in strong family bonds.

Harshita Srivastava

August 28, 2012

Hey Anu 🙂
    Thanks for passing by

Harshita Srivastava

August 28, 2012

🙂 🙂

Ashwini C N

September 10, 2012

Yes, when The Love is in the purest form, the distance would only make people love each other even more. Very nicely put 🙂

Harshita Srivastava

September 10, 2012

Thank you Ashwini to taking out time to read my work 🙂

Stay blessed

the little princess

September 12, 2012

for me long distance didnt work 🙁 but i guess it had more to do with the wiring in the heart! btw reminds me of the ongoing episodes of "how i met your mother" where ted is going through a LDR too!!

Harshita Srivastava

September 12, 2012

True 🙂
    Love the series

Swati Murti

November 7, 2014

hey Harshita…a small request…would you please read and add your comments on my entry for the indiblogger contest: http://whozreadingwhat.blogspot.in/2012/08/behind-scenes.html

sorry for putting up the link in the comment…you can deleted it when you read the comment 🙂